Eslsca MBA is composed of 48 academic credits. Additionally, students are expected to undertake a substantial project bearing 6 academic credits. On our semester system, students complete these degree requirements within 18 months: 4 semesters of course work. The ESLSCA MBA curriculum has three main components:
1.The MBA core consists of the foundation courses in the major functional areas of business. It allows students to develop solid analytical abilities. Students also establish collaborative work skills, team building skills and acquire an understanding of the global marketplace.
2. In addition to a solid academic course work, all students are required to undertake one Masters Degree project. Our MBA allows students the flexibility to choose from several options based on their professional and personal interests.
3- The program offers students who desire to specialise, the option to choose one specialised study track: Global Finance, Global Marketing or Global Management.
To prepare students for leadership positions in an international environment by providing them with the basic knowledge of how organizations function and equipping them with the necessary skills for effective work. These skills include:
• Analysis and problem solving.
• Critical and creative thinking.
• Effective interpersonal communication.
• Effective practice of teamwork.
• Taking initiative and calculated risks.
• Managing change.
To teach how to adopt and put into practice, high professional standards and an ethical code of conduct.
To give students an integrated perspective of the functional areas of business and the economic, political, legal and social environments that affect business enterprise.
To inculcate a global perspective and obtain an in-depth understanding of the Global Business Environment and its practices.
To prepare students to use contemporary technologies, to understand the strategic role of Information and Communication Technologies in contemporary business practices.