Policies and Learning
Educational policy and Learning Resources
• The educational policy of the University is based on an integrated educational system which combines elements of Virtual Education, Distance Education and Face-to-Face study in the framework of an integrated education system dependent on the following methods:
1. Face–to–face Lectures between the tutor and the student.
2. The Internet and the University intranet.
3. Virtual classrooms using communication and information technology through education management systems.
4. Video Conferencing.
• The University educational process depends on a way that permits students to apply an individual learning style in order to internalise and obtain deeper learning. This style of learning is based on the following basic resources:
1. Web based courses.
3. Office Hours.
6. Synchronized distant lectures.